Thursday, July 24, 2014

jamberry nails


distant horizon nails


I've been having a blast with nail art this summer. 

There are so many creative women out there that design custom nail art, meticulously painting their masterpieces on their nails every few days. I've always enjoyed painting my nails, but I usually stick to fairly simple paint jobs -- I'm just not that patient!

Having said that, in May my sister-in-law introduced me to Jamberry nails. I decided to try them out as part of my graduation day ensemble, and I absolutely loved the desert-y ombre design I chose! 
They're basically stickers that eliminate all the hard work of nail art, allowing you to have intricately designed nails without all the work and drying time! 


funky cheetah nails
ditsy floral nails


Nail stickers aren't really a new concept, as stores like Sally's and other beauty departments have carried them for a long time. But lately I've been seeing them a lot more often -- even in stores I love like Modcloth!

I like Jamberry because they're not actually just stickers, they're a special heat-activated wrap that really provides a long-lasting design for your nails. They have hundreds of designs and are really fun to mix and match! They're also really easy to use and remove, and don't cause any damage to your nails, like gel manicures and other treatments often do. 
Check out my sister-in-law's Jamberry Facebook page if you wanna see more, and check out all the designs on her website!

If you're ever in the mood to play with your nails, I'd definitely recommend trying out Jamberry! 



sweet citrus nails

No comments:

Post a Comment