Wednesday, June 12, 2013

favorites

I haven't been doing outfit posts for very long, but I was realizing the other day that it has actually been over a year since I first started being interested in fashion blogging.

My first outfit post was on my personal blog, on March 15 of last year.


I hadn't really started out dreaming of a fashion blog. I was just wanting to show off some clothes from Ruche that my husband had surprised me with, and then Frocktober happened, and it all went up from there!
But over the last 15 months, my husband and I have had countless photo shoots, conversations and silly moments in the name of "fashion". Or at least, my personal style/fashion.
So in the spirit of reminiscing, I thought I'd share some of my favorite photos/outfits over the last year!
In no particular order:
























My goal is definitely to get to a point where I'm blogging regularly, posting interesting and reliable content. The more I blog, the more I like it. I would love to come to a point where I'm confident (and efficient) taking my own photos, having my tripod handy and being willing to be adventurous with when and where I take pictures.
I might even take a class or two on photography. Right now my camera is simple, but user-friendly, and it takes great pictures without too much fidgeting on my end.

If I was to put together a summer to-do list for Voguish, it would include:

1. Daily photos: even just a few shots after work
2. Improve self-portraits: be confident and able to take my own pictures
3. Set out outfits the night before: being more aware and intentional with my daily routine
4. Blog daily: working on the blog every day, perhaps even preparing posts in advance to publish later on
5. Creative settings: be active and explore the town, changing up locations and scenery

That's a pretty good start, I think.






Cheers to a great year of blogging, an amazing summer, and to constant adventures.







No comments:

Post a Comment